Preparing and passing the CCNA 200-301 on the first try is the subject of this article. I share with you the learning tips I used to pass my exams.
The information in this article is from my experiences! And also the research results that I applied to pass my CCNA 200-301.
What is the CCNA?
CCNA stands for Cisco Certified Network Associate, a certification from Cisco, a world leader in the manufacture and sale of computer networking equipment.
It is an associate level certification, which is the entry level in the networking industry offered by Cisco.
The CCNA certification gives you the opportunity to obtain positions as a computer network technician, network administrator or even network engineer.
There are no prerequisites to pass the exam. However, if you are under the age of 18, you will need parental permission to take the exam.
How much does the CCNA exam cost?
The CCNA exam typically costs $300 plus tax. However, sometimes the cost can vary from one country to another, for more information, check the cost according to your country on the PearsonVue website.
It should be noted that the CCNA certification is valid for three years. In other words, after three years, you must pay and retake the exam. This is to update your skills according to the evolution of network technologies.
Is it easy to pass the CCNA exam?
The CCNA is a professional certification that follows the international standard like all international exams. To pass the CCNA exam, you must take the time to prepare thoroughly.
Yes, it is easy to pass the CCNA exam if you have prepared well and put in the necessary effort. The truth is, you have to be ambitious and motivated to prepare and pass the CCNA. The result will be there only if you have worked well. Otherwise, it is not easy to pass the CCNA exam.
Follow and apply the methods below and everything will be fine!
How to prepare for the CCNA exam?
The CCNA exam consists of approximately 101 questions to be answered in 120 minutes. You will have an extra 30 minutes if you are a non-native English speaker living in a non-English speaking country.
Please note that the CCNA exam is only available in English and Japanese.
The CCNA certification covers several topics, so you should prepare thoroughly before taking the exam.
Here are the steps to prepare for the CCNA exam:
- Download the CCNA 200-300 blueprint: this document contains the list of topics you need to review for the exam. This allows you to follow the progress of your preparation. The French version of the document is available here.
- Find good courses: based on the blueprint you just downloaded, find a course (video or book) that covers all the topics in the blueprint. You can find paid courses on Udemy or free on YouTube. Personally, I recommend training on the formip.com platform, with the possibility of financing with your CPF account if you are in France.
- Have a plan: I think the best way to achieve a goal is to plan and then act. For example, you can take three months of classes and one month of practice before taking the exam. In fact, planning allows you to be consistent in your preparation.
- Setting up an LAB: it is very important to practice! Don’t just take the course without practicing. It’s like learning to ride a bike, to master it you have to get on and pedal the bike. For CCNA, you just need a simulator or emulator like Cisco Packet Tracer or GNS3. However, if you have old routers and switches lying around the office, you can use them to set up an LAB.
- Join the community: there are many communities on social networks that have the same goal as you. By joining the community, you will have the chance to ask questions and answer others, which is very important for your preparation. Join us on Telegram.
How to pass the CCNA on the first try?
After the preparation and before the day of the exam, you must practice the formats of the questions that are often asked on the exam. Not only does this allow you to identify your weaknesses, but also to know how to answer trick questions.
By applying this method, you will have the chance to pass the CCNA on the first try!
Now you’re probably wondering where to find the training questionnaires! Well, you can find them everywhere on the internet. Just type CCNA dumps on a search engine to get results.
However, you should be careful, as some of the questions and answers have not been verified by experts and may mislead you.
You can also practice for free in the Exam and Quiz section of our website. Another option is to purchase the training modules from online platforms. For example, on the formip training platform, you will have the necessary tools to practice and pass the exam the first time.